Feb 7, 2011

The beginning of the end

I've always wanted to start something to talk about the everyday life of me and my friends when we game.  I may at one point do youtube videos, but we'll see how this goes. 

Me and my friends play several different games.  League of Legends, BF: BC2, CoD: BO and then several other flavor of the month games.

This blog will have the stories of the hilarious, the epic and the supermassive fails.  AP Renekton?  We've tried it, CAVJ vs tank? You know it!

So tomorrow I'll talk about how I play games and who I play them with.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, another gamer blog :D
    If you guys ever go into the realms of Minecraft, check out my RPG server blog (in my profile).
    Meanwhile I'll just enjoy myself reading of your gaming fun! :D

    ReplyDelete